Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welcome To My Science Blog


This is my favorite game Modern Combat 4


I'm Alejandro Villa, I come from Santiago Juxtlahuaca Oaxaca. I was Born in Arizona, Phoenix. On my future I want to become a doctor or maybe have big landscaping corporation. After this dreams I will like to go the University Of San Diego because I want to get faster works and have more money to take care of my family.

 
I like rock and rap music, my favorite singer is Linkin Park and a Spanish raper named Porta. Also I like I anime like Naruto and  Bleach. During my free time I like play games on my iPod like Modern Combat 4, Asphalt 8, and Fifa 14.

I have a sister with my mom in Mexico I miss them because my mom always said to me try your best and try to learn more English to have a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment