Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Impacts of Humans on the Marine Ecosystem -Blackfish

We watch a video named Blackfish and it was about the orcas that live in seaworld and we had to answer questions about the video.
In my opinion seaworld is a great place because of the orcas and is fun to get there. but what is the real history about seaworld?




Do we know how really the orcas get in seaworld, the orcas were capture about 39 yeas ago about the captures of the orcas in my opinion I don't like the idea of capturing the orcas just for a entertainment of the people and just hurting their sentiments, also I think is a cruel capture for the orcas because they die and they separate the babies from their moms and I think they have felling too..
If I was a orca I will tell to the kids that I want to be free and have a better life because is to small the pool for me and I want to be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment